All bushings manufactured by Wieland are monometal bushings from strip of Wieland's own production. The alloys Wieland-B09 and Wieland-S31 are processed into wrapped bushings.
- Lead-free and fully recyclable
- Less expensive than machined bushings
- Minimal space required
- Lighter in weight than machined bushings or roller bearings
- High stability under load, therefore particularly suitable for oscillating bearings
- Lubrication grooves are coined into the metal; any shape desired is possible
- Grease depots for long-term lubrication